After building the majority of the features that I wanted this week, I am surprisingly ahead of schedule in terms of executing all the features I wanted. With a little time to spare, I decided to build out some user-specific features.
Now on the glide app any user can:
- Mark any climbing problem as "Sent" or done
- Mark any climbing problem as a project, which just simply means that it's a climbing problem that you usually spend a lot of time working on
- See your "Ongoing projects" on the home page
- A personal dashboard that shows a data visualization of how many problems you created
- An additional visualization that shows problem completed by level (they range from V1 to V7)
- A list of completed problems
- See check-off list for things needed to pack
If I have a little time before shipping this project tomorrow, I plan to build some more features that support more social functions, like seeing each other's dashboards so you can track how many problems each person has done.
I know I've said this before, but I am still thoroughly impressed with what I was able to do with Glide. Time after time I'm still so impressed with what no-code tools are capable of!