? What I discovered about myself
- Not so great - for the entire week I've been plodding along on this presentation I'm meant to do for a huge interview next week (as of today, its in 2 days). No matter what I do, it seems like I can never quite get it right. Then I realize three fundamental truths at the exact same time (still obsessed about Hamilton, ignore me).
- I put so much thought and decision making into every single step. I'm trying to optimize for speed, impact, efficiency and beauty. And I cannot possibly get all of them at once. But I only have one shot at this.
- It is highly unlikely I will get the job, for this leadership role might be way beyond what I'm capable of. Even if I impress them at the interview, I might not be in a good position when I do at the job.
- I'm just a slow worker. I don't know what's wrong with me. #depressedwiththeseslides
? What I learnt this week:
- Don't be so quick to apologize for something that hasn't happened yet.
? What was great this week:
- I started cycling on the roads again. It felt very scary. I got down my bicycle every time I got scared and watched how others did it. Then I got back on to try it for myself.
? Not so great:
- The above. :(
?What I will do better next week:
- I literally have zero energy to think if I could even get past this week.
- I'm tired.