Yesterday @philh wrote, "Things that I don't know how to do them". I thought why not reverse the argument?
So here comes my list of things I know how to do. :)
- I know how to drive a car. I am driving for six years now. Back in the day, I didn't think I would pass the driving test.
- Since a few days ago, I am able to drive a motorcycle.
- I can cook myself a decent meal. I am by no way a chef, but at least I can cook something delicious for me.
- I know how to respect people and how to treat them right.
- I can help people with my paramedic knowledge in my everyday life and of course, when I am driving an Ambulance.
- I can write 200 words every day and be part of #TeamStreak.
- I can read and write. A skill that many have no opportunity to learn.
- I can see. I can breathe and eat. I am alive.
Well, it turns out, it's not that easy to craft such a list. We should be thankful for every moment of life we can live.