Autumn is here, and I couldn't be happier about it.
Rain is pouring. The gray sky contrasts with the green grass and the brown fallen leaves. Morning dew makes its entrance. It's starting to get cold outside, so things feel extra cozy indoors: it's the perfect weather to brew some coffee, light firewood, and get work done.
Like @keni, I have my list of things I want to do before the end of the year:
- Launch Writelier on Product Hunt, Indie Hackers, and niche communities
- Launch a web agency / productized service developing high-performance websites and web applications
- Launch Writelier's blog
- Launch Writelier's new product
- Launch a content website about artisanship, financial freedom, and self-sufficiency
- Produce 2/3 Youtube videos about web product development
- Get back into a training routine
I have a crystal-clear idea of what I have to work on and where I want to go, and my current environment is ideal, with plenty of space to work alone or walk around. I can only keep on increasing my momentum and I'm sure things will be alright.
I also received a brand new 4G router today, so I won't have to worry about slow Internet speeds anymore. The planets are aligned, it's time to act.