I mention about this week is going to be pretty busy, and because I m going for a short staycation, I need to get lots of things done before I have a three days break.
- Church Donation Site that builds on Laravel 8 & Livewire 2 goes live, I been working on this since last year and since the MCO beginning, we move the focus to online donation part rather then the original backend manage donation part. It's lived this week and start internal usage and demo already.
- Complete the Revamp Project for my client. I build their first version, and since last year I try to develop a revamp version because the code is pretty old and no longer compatible with the latest server setup. Finally, I wrap up 90% and send for clients for beta testing.
- An Adalo project that needs to send for client testing. It mostly is done by my staff, and I try to guide her. Original it should send on Friday, but last minutes we found some bug and trying to fix it. Finally, today we can send over for client testing.
- The kick-off meeting for WordPress site revamp. The meeting didn't kickstart the revamp project; we are review that one issue is still not yet completed from the previous project and need to get that one thing fixed before we started the revamp discussion.
- Book sales enhancement for one of the existing clients, It's ready and sends over for client to test.
These are the original five significant things when the start, my staff and I also build up one demo and one presentation proposal for two enquiry meeting. It's a crazy schedule but I m glad all these over, and our enquiries seem like getting quite positive feedback. I can enjoy the next three days staycation before I start swarm by works again.